Monday, February 19, 2018

2018 February Template Freebie

If you've followed this blog for any time, you know that Sahlin Studio offers a freebie template each month. This is February's free template. [If you're interested in downloading it, click here ] It's available as a freebie through February only.



The new year always seems to be a time when we're more likely to re-evaluate how we take care of ourselves. That seems funny to me, because we're smack-dab in the middle of winter, and quite frankly, at this time of year, I can totally understand why animals hibernate. I often wish we could hibernate as well.

But the more I looked at this template, the more I wanted to create inspiration for myself. Something to remind me to 'do it'. Even when I don't feel like it. So, I came up with this layout.


Very simple. With a message that encourages me.

Being healthy is something that happens one day at a time. When you look at it like that, it's much more manageable.

The following Sahlin Studio product was used: 

Love your body - Paper: http://the-lilypad.com/store/Love-Your-Body-Papers.html



No comments: