Thursday, October 19, 2017

PL2017 - Week 30 [and a Halloween Layout]

Here is week 30 of my project life album. 

  • This week Madelyn was in an art class each afternoon. She spent a few days at my M&D's house. Mason and I went for a few bike rides which would have been a little bit more strenuous for Mad. 
  • Barry and I went on a date night, ended up downtown. 
  • Madelyn's artwork came home and it was awesome. 
  • Grandma and the kids after they came over for dinner one night. 
  • Movie night in the back yard, we watched Robots which has longtime been a favourite. 


Also created a Halloween layout from last year. Sahlin Studio has just released it's new Project Mouse (Halloween) Enamel Pin and Artsy kits. Check them out, they are so much fun. Here is the 8x8 sized page I created. 


Each Halloween, all four of us decorate our own pumpkin. We always have fun, and I like to include our jack-o-lanterns on layouts. Last year was also the first time Madelyn had ever gone out with a friend. It also marked the first time she'd used a pillow case to collect her candy. I really don't understand why that is such a novelty. I'm sure it will be in vogue again this year as well...

Also, I got word that my December Daily stuff I ordered from Ali Edwards is on it's way!

So excited about that. One of my favourite projects for sure. 

The following Sahlin Studio product was used: 

Week 30

For Real Journal Cards - http://the-lilypad.com/store/For-Real-Journal-Cards.html
For Real Paper - http://the-lilypad.com/store/For-Real-Papers.html

Halloween 2016

http://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Halloween-Kit.html

No comments: