Tuesday, June 6, 2017

June's Template Freebie

As you probably know by now, Sahlin Studio offers a template freebie each month. This is June's template. Click here to go to template download.


I'm always excited to see the newest template freebie.  I love working with templates. All I have to do is locate a photograph, and decide which kit I want to use. 

Looking through my photos, I found the photo I knew I wanted to document, but it wasn't in the right orientation. Easy-peasy... I turned the whole template around 90 degrees so it would better suit my needs. 

Here is my take on this months template: 

We had a great visit with friends. We look forward to it every year. The kids always seem to pick up where they left off, and for that we're all thankful. I think this might have been our best get together yet. I don't know how many more years, we'll be able to round these kids up and spend the weekend together, but we'll doing it as long as they're all still willing.

The following Sahlin Studio product was used: 

No comments: