Tuesday, January 17, 2017

PL2017 - Title Page

I just went back and looked through my previous Project Life Albums. I started documenting project life, the same year I got my iPhone, it was 2013.

I still remember the MAIN reason for wanting an iPhone, was so I could have instagram. It was the very first app I downloaded. I've never looked back. I LOVE it still. In the past 5 years, I've posted over 2100+ photos. In the beginning, I used filters and frames. Too funny.  Now I just post the photo. If there's any editing to do, it's usually done in either PicTapGo or Snapseed. Two other apps I love. 

I love pictures. I always have.

I haven't yet decided exactly how I'm going to document project life this year. The weekly format, as I have in the past. Or a specific story that happened during a specific week. But I do know this, I'm going to keep on with it. I love it. My kids still love to sit and look through the albums. So I don't do it just for me. I do it for all of us. 

Here is the title page for 2017.


I'm looking forward to yet another year of our 'every day'. 

Thanks for joining us on this journey. 

The following Sahlin Studio products used: 



No comments: