Sunday, January 1, 2017

PL2016 - July

Because of our computer kafuffle, my last project life layout was at the end of June.

This summer, I worked on a number of things, but didn't send them to be printed. They're are a number of layouts I worked on, in the wee hours of the night, that I don't know whether I'll ever get or not. Grrrr... 

Now that we're officially into 2017 [Happy New Year!] it seems daunting to 'catch  up' on 6 months worth of project life pages. 

At first I thought I might just forget it, and call 2016 a wrap. Just start with the new year. But the more I thought about it, the more convinced I was, that I couldn't just let it go. 

There were some things that happened, that I didn't want to forget. But I don't exactly have to document everything.  So I created a 2 page spread, for the month of July. 

I may just do this through to December. 

I know I'll continue on with project life. I love it too much not to. But I'm not exactly sure what format I'll use. 

I don't print very many scrapbook pages any more. It's just too expensive. I think I'll plan on documenting more the same pocket style that I do for project life. Perhaps some months will have more detail and some months less. I'm still not sure how I'll approach it.

Any way, here are my pages for July.


 
Sahlin Studio Product Used: 



No comments: