Tuesday, January 17, 2017

January Template of the Month

Oh my goodness, it looks as though I forgot to post this! Eeks! For some reason this post was sitting in my drafts.

Better late than never!

Here is a layout using Sahlin Studio template freebie. This template is available to download for free, for the month of January only. Go and check it out here before it's gone!

I altered the layout slightly. Added a few more embellishments. Sometimes I like to use the template just as it is, and sometimes I just need something more. 

These photos were taken this past summer. We went camping with friends and hiked up to Rawson Lake in Kananaskis. The hike was listed as moderate. The first kilometre or so, was fairly flat. The remainder of the hike was pretty much an uphill steep climb.  As mentioned in my journaling, I have seen this place posted time and time again on Instagram, and I was was eager to see it for myself. We were rewarded indeed, with a spectacular view. We lucked out with the weather too.

The following Sahlin Studio product was used:

Shine Bright - Kit
Shine Bright - Journal Cards

No comments: