Sunday, July 3, 2016

PL2016 - Week 18

Fell off the track a little bit there.

I was doing a pretty good job of at least weekly project life updates. 

Last week, I'd planned to get a post out before we headed away camping for a few days, but I just wasn't able to squeeze a post in. 

Sadly, I came home from our camping adventure with a  head cold. Which really sucks. And also really derailed the train. 

Here is Week 18:

This week: glimpse of Prince's Island from inside the Peace Bridge. A snuggle with my little dog. Carpet cleaning, and the empty family room. Spring ring, Madelyn getting ready and in place to score a goal. We had the ringette wind up, and Sam the shark was drawn to be given to one of the members of the team. Sadly, it wasn't our girl. And there were tears. So we took a souvenir photo instead. Our girl turned 11.

The following Sahlin Studio Product was used:

Create - Kit Sampler
Create - Journal cards

No comments: