Sunday, April 24, 2016

PL2016 - Weeks 10 & 11

Well it only stands to reason, that because I've been so busy, my scrapbooking has fallen behind slightly. But if you ask me, it's a pretty good reason to have your scrapbooking fall behind.

I'm playing a little catch up.  Here are weeks 10 & 11 of my project life album.

Week 10:

This week I chose to convert almost all my photos to B/W. The kit I used was full of vibrant colours and sometimes when using colourful embellishments, you need to tone down the photos. I love how it looks, and should really try and work with B/W photos more often. 


This week... Another visit to the orthodontist. A trip downtown to the Calgary Court House to contest a recent ticket I received. I wasn't too nervous, until we got there, and it was more intimidating than going through airport security. On the bright side, my ticket was revoked by the crown, which was awesome and totally worth the hassle of going, getting completely stressed out going through security, and waiting for my name to be called.  We even made a lunch date out of it, me and my sweetheart. I went out and celebrated the upcoming nuptials of my friend Carrie, with a night at Marietta's. Madelyn baked and iced her first cake. She did it all herself, and it was delicious. Barry and his little dog... He loves her... Mad and I went to watch her friend Tess' in a play-off game.


Week 11:


This week... A not great photo of Mason playing his guitar, it was dark, so the light wasn't great. He's so good at it. He's currently taking guitar as an option at school, I hope he keeps up with it. Spring and fall we seem to have some of the most amazing sunsets. We're so lucky. This ended up being Mason's last game. It was tied and went to a 3 on 3 over time. They played great, but sadly lost. Girl Guides went on a trip to the Calgary's Earth Science for Society Exhibition. It was all about earth sciences, and pretty interesting. I love too, the silly texts I got from Mason, when him and friend were doing homework...

The following Sahlin Studio Product was used:

Week 10


Week 11

No comments: