Tuesday, March 8, 2016

PL2016 - Week 7 and March Template Freebie

When I first started this particular format of memory keeping, I remember being drawn towards the Becky Higgins kits. The idea being, you purchase a kit, to use throughout the year, and all the product ties in  and coordinates together. Colour combinations, elements, papers etc.

So it was a surprise to me to find, that one of my favourite things about being a part of the Sahlin Studio creative team, is constantly getting new product to use. At first I was nervous, thinking my book wouldn't be cohesive. Nothing would flow. That the pages wouldn't go together.

Well, I was right. They don't go together. Themes don't follow each other throughout the pages.

But I couldn't love it more.

I love when new product comes out and I end up loving it more than the previous product that I loved. [Does that make sense?] I also enjoy creating with product that has a  certain 'theme' but purposely not using it for the theme it's intended for. Such was the case with this page below. I'm using Project Mouse Classic Collection, and obviously have absolutely nothing Disney within my pages. It's still totally usable, and I love the primary colours.

Here is week 7:
 

This was the week of Teacher's Convention, and poor miss mad came down with a cold. I got a call from the school and you had to be picked up both Tuesday and Wednesday. She ended up being sick on the couch for 4 days with a fever. She was determined not to miss school. She'd worked hard on her science fair project and wanted to be there. We broke a temperature record this week! Awesome-possum! Mace stacked firewood. Sunning ourselves outside. Loving this weather.

Also, for the month of March only, get this template freebie from Sahlin Studio by following the link.



Following Sahlin Studio product was used:



Week 7:
 
Project Mouse Classic – Papers: http://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Classics-Papers.html
Project Mouse Classic – Journal Cards: http://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Classic-Cards.html
Project Mouse Classic – Word Bits: http://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Classic-Word-Bits.html

March Template Freebie:

Country Road - Bundle - http://the-lilypad.com/store/country-road-BUNDLE.html


No comments: