Thursday, February 18, 2016

PL2016 - Week 4

We're halfway through February! Wowza...

We've been enjoying an unseasonably warm winter, which is good and bad.

I've taken down on my 'snow is welcome here' paraphernalia... Because now it's not. Welcome any more, that is. Hopefully the snow will stay away. [I'm not naive enough to think we've seen the last of the snow. It's the middle of February for heaven's sake] But I am optimistic.

We just had a mini holiday. Teachers convention and family day. Sadly my girl was under the weather for most of those days. I guess you could say it was 'lucky' because she didn't miss any school.

Any way, here is my layout for week 4:


A selfie of me and my little side kick. A quick mug shot of my coffee cup. Mason at an ortho check up. Madelyn having a little lie down in the cart at Costco, so unlike her. A shot of the highway between Drumheller and Hussar, Alberta, where we were having a hockey tourney. Random photos at the tourney. 

I used product from Sahlin Studio, that is totally geared to loving your body and having positive self image. I had absolutely no pictures to represent those things, so I used the product in my project life spread. I love that it's so versatile and can be used for lots of different occasions.

Sahlin Studio Product Used:



No comments: