Saturday, January 30, 2016

Migration

We recently bought a new computer.

I've been having heart palpitations ever since.

I think we bought an iMac mini. Think, being the key word.

It makes sense to head towards the Mac, as we're a household full of iPhones and iPads, but I'm still freaking out a little bit.

I'm a PC girl. It's what I know. It's all I've ever known. So the learning curve seems huge.

Any way, right now we're in the process of 'migrating' information from the PC onto the Mac.

I'm hoping for the best. And who knows, maybe in a month I'll be totally converted. Or... Maybe in a month I'll still be using and loving our dinosaur PC. Time will tell.

I'm excited because I finally finished my December Daily book. It will be awhile before I can share it here.

I've also got the first few weeks of this years Project Life album done. Again, it's going to be a bit before I can share it here.

But I will as soon as I'm able to.

Wish us luck!

No comments: