Saturday, October 10, 2015

Template Freebie

I wanted to share with you, that every month Sahlin Studio has a freebie template, which can be downloaded for free, for the month. You can find October's template here. Stop what you're doing, and go and get it. Now. I'll wait.

Now that you've done that, here's what I did with this months template freebie:


I just wanted a quick page, to document our summer trip. All the colours were fighting with one another, so I changed all the pictures to black and white, and just had one colour photo on the page.

I also created another quick page, to document our anniversary. We actually went to the mountains, because that's how Barry wanted to spend his birthday, but our anniversary happened too, so we combined them. We drove up to Moraine Lake, which I've heard about countless times, seen so many pictures of, that I know immediately where the picture has been taken, but have never actually seen it with my own eyes.

This particular day [also our Lake Louise day] we had every kind of weather. We ate our picnic lunch outside in the sun. [It was very pleasant] We got whipped by snow and wind, as evidenced by this photo below. Then we mooched around Banff with sweaters on, later in the day.

 
 The following Sahlin Studio Products were used:

October, template freebie - link above.

Celebrate Elements and Paper: https://the-lilypad.com/store/celebrate-elements.html 
http://the-lilypad.com/store/celebrate-papers.html

And, Reflection Kit & Journal Cards:

No comments: