Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Executive Decision

So, I've made an executive decision. I'm going to start putting my scrapbook pages on my blog too. I haven't done that in the past. And why the heck not? Because I almost always love how they've turned out. So, here are a few pages I did over the summer.

Lake Minnewanka:


  Libby's First Year:


Journey to Braces:


 Lake Louise:


Pierced Ears:


Bus Ride: 
 

All digital products used are Sahlin Studio.

Lake Minnewanka:  Country Road Elements & Paper
 
Libby's 1st Year: July Template freebie, Stamped Sentiments2:LoveArt & Shine Bright 

Journey to Braces: Viewpoint Elements, Journal Cards & Paper

Lake Louise: Documentary Kit & Papers

Pierced Ears: Celebrate Elements, Journal Cards & Papers

Bus Ride: Like a Boss Kit and Journal Cards 

 

No comments: