Saturday, August 1, 2015

PL2015 - Weeks 20 & 21

Here are a couple more layouts to add to this years book. Week 20 and 21, and as I type this post, I should be in bed sleeping, because I'm heading out on vacation tomorrow.

But of course, I mastered in procrastinating...

That's a thing you know.

So, without further adieu, here they are:

Week 20:




 We are right in the middle of spring activities. Mason's tennis lessons are going great, and Madelyn is still loving rock climbing [even though my heart hammers in my chest when suddenly she's not attached to anything above...] My girl and I had a lunch date this week, and Mason was in a track and field meet at school. He did long distance running, 2000 metres. We also did our annual trip to Medicine Hat to meet up and have a great visit with friends. Love you guys! Love that the kids get together and just start where they left off last time. Was lots of fun.

 Week 21:


Did my first ever 'Paint Nite' with my Mum. It was a lot more nerve wracking than I expected, but we did have lots of fun and lots of laughs. Would recommend. Madelyn and her friend beautifying the fort in the back yard. Field trip with Grade 7's, downtown to watch Alice in Wonderland, en Francais... Lunch date with my boy. Family bike ride. Madelyn is finally starting to get a bit more comfortable on her big bike. Also, on an early dismissal afternoon, Mason and I rode our bikes to and up Nose Hill. It was awesome.

Sahlin Studio Products Used:

Week 20:


Drift Away Elements
Drift Away Journal Cards


Week 21:


Pure Happiness Elements
Pure Happiness Journal Cards
Paper Piercing Stitch Holes: Basic

No comments: