Friday, August 7, 2015

On vacation

And I'm having a good time.

We've had a few sweltering days.

We've had a few chillier days.

I chuckled when I logged in this morning. At the header I have on top of this blog. Because the winter scene I have up there couldn't be further from what the weather actually is.

I got all techie. I forwarded phones from my iphone to my iPad, attempting to add a few summer pics. A few lake photos.

Turns out though, that I'm no techie at all. Because I can't get pictures off my iPad. I can't get pictures off my iphone either. Because I tried that too. Well, that's not completely true. I could get this picture off my iphone. Again, not at all what the weather we're experiencing right now. But, looking at photos of Calgary and a recent hail storm, could have been taken on Tuesday apparently.



But the thing, about this picture. How did I make it snow?

If I could remember, then obviously I could probably put myself back into the techie category. IF I COULD REMEMBER.

On VAY-CAY. Having a good time. Header picture and picture above in NO WAY REPRESENT the weather we're experiencing.

Oh.

For future reference. Trying to do a blog post on an iPad sucks.

1 comment:

Eva said...

Glad you are having a good time on vacation despite techie problems!