Saturday, February 28, 2015

PL2015 - Week 4

Here is the 4th week of my project life album.


This week we made another trip to the orthodontist, and were told we don't need to come back now, until April! Yippee! On the downside, it looks like braces are in this kids future... Spa night at Guides, Madelyn was in charge of massages. This week was unseasonably warm, and were hung out outside with NO JACKETS ON! [Sadly, it's both snowed and significantly cooled off since then]. A quick look at my Mum and Dad's kitchen reno. Wall has been removed. The Mustangs at a Hitmen game, they got tickets to see a game, as a result of winning EMHW. I changed the photo to B/W and then brought the colour of the jersey's out. Love how it turned out. Thanks to my hubby, who took this photo and made sure I got a copy of it.

Sahlin Studio Products Used:

The Everyday Routine

I am loving this new bundle and can see using it a lot in the future.

No comments: