Saturday, December 20, 2014

December Daily - Days 15 & 16

I started to put together an advent calendar for the kids this year. I got envelopes ready. I numbered them 1 - 24. Then I grabbed my calendar to see which nights we had available, to do the odd fun thing. Outings like: go look at lights, go for hot chocolate, in lieu of being in a blizzard, go for one at DQ.  Imagine my surprise, when we didn't have a single night without something going on. Between hockey, ringette, Scouts and Guides, we have the 23rd of December available. Yeah. That's right. It's our first free night... Needless to say, I didn't do the advent calendar, but was pleased that one night after a hockey practice, the kids were able to watch the Grinch.

Day 15: 


  
Day 16:


We, or at least I, considered Barry's Christmas Party, date night... It was a night out. And to be honest, the first 45 minutes, when we went to the lounge, just the 2 of us, for a drink, before everyone got there, was the best.

Products used in these layouts:

Day 15

Sahlin Studio - Making Spirits Bright
Add on's for December MPM - Joy


Day 16

Add on's from the December MPM - Joy.


No comments: