Tuesday, November 4, 2014

PL2014 - Week 35

I can't believe that it's already November. I keep saying it, and I keep meaning it, I don't know where the time goes.

I participated in Ali Edwards a Week in the Life last week. Love that project, on top of Project Life, to really take a closer look into our days. I need to download and sort through pictures, and then I will be able to share that.

For now, here is week 35:


This was the last week before school went back. A trip to the zoo with the kids and Ama. Hosting my clothing club girls. [What I didn't get a photo of was the awesome Sangria I made and served that night] Tunnel shot. Miss Libby in puppy class. [She wasn't overly happy about being there] A day trip to Banff.

This page is kind of photo heavy. I wanted to include multiple photos of our outings, with out adding more pages. Since I did a collage in the upper left corner of our zoo trip, I thought the collage in the bottom right corner, of our Banff trip, kind of evened things out. I'm happy with how it turned out.

Sahlin Studio Product Used:

Retro Mod

No comments: