Tuesday, October 21, 2014

PL2014 - Week 33

We have been having the most amazing fall. Aside from the freak snow storm we had in September, it's been awesome.


I love the colours of fall. My only complaint is that fall doesn't last long enough. Once the leaves change colour, one good wind, and sadly, they're gone. Scattered all over. It's just not quite as lovely with a bunch of bare naked trees...


And surprisingly enough, my sweet peas did come back after our snow storm. And they gave us a pretty impressive show. Loved that I could cut them and bring them inside, enjoying their scent for most of September and part of October.

Here is week 33 of my project life album:

This week included planning a backyard movie night [which sadly got moved to the living room because of rain, but was still fun!] Mason picking out school supplies for the first time. Working in the garden. Crazy kids in my kitchen. Mace and I taking a selfie during Madelyn's swim lesson. A little dog that finally got brave enough to go up and down the stairs on her own.

Sahlin Studio Products used:

Documentary

No comments: