Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Blast from the Past - Project Life weeks 46 through 48

Even though I haven't posted my last few project life weeks, I did indeed complete them. Well... almost complete them. I still haven't done week 52, and now, a few weeks into January, I don't think I really care... Although, it would include a few tidbits that weren't included in my December Daily, because I only do that through to the 25th of December. I haven't decided what I'll do yet, but for now, here are the pages:

Week 46 - both :

 Week 46 - left side:
 Week 46 - right side:
 Week 47 - both:
 Week 47 - left side:
 Week 47 - right side:
 Week 48 - both:
 Week 48 - left side:
 Week 48 - right side:


Sahlin Studio Product Used:

Week 46:
Reflection Elements, Paper & Journal cards
Magic Photo Overlays

Week 47:
Kitschy Christmas Journal Cards
Kitschy Christmas

Week 48:
Kitschy Christmas Journal Cards
Kitschy Christmas 
Washi Tape No.3
Learn. Explore. Grow. - elements



No comments: