Monday, October 28, 2013

Project Life - Weeks 34 & 35

Here I am again... Forever in the state of catching up.

Even though it would seem I'm a number of weeks behind, I still LOVE this project. 

What I didn't love, was waking up to snow yesterday morning. Major bummer. Not ready to head back into the gloomy days of winter quite yet.

It's a treat to be looking back to 'summer' photos. The summer days are definitely over...

Week 34:


Left Hand Side:


Right Hand Side:

Week 35:

Week 35 - Left Hand Side:

Week 35 - Right Hand Side: 

Sahlin Studio Product used:

Week 34:

Country Road Embellishments
Country Road Paper
Country Road Journal Cards
Country Road Word Art
Acrylic Arrows

Week 35:

Acrylic Arrows
Washi Tape No. 3
Country Road Word Art
A Wonderful day

I also used Ali Edwards Summer Sentiment boxes [brush].

No comments: