Saturday, October 5, 2013

Project Life - Week 30

My first blog post was in late 2008. At that time I had a 3 and 6 year old. I created my blog, to record the little stuff. The things I would surely forget as the years go by. The 'every day' things, that seemed kind of mundane and to be honest, kind of boring... But they were MY boring things. I tried to be diligent about blogging. Keeping up. I did pretty good back then. I wasn't awesome, but I certainly blogged more than 2 times a month... These days, I don't record our 'every day' stuff on my blog. I capture it in our project life book. And life still seems kind of mundane, and every day-ish... I know that in the future, when I look back to these days of my now 8 and 11 year olds, I'll once again be glad that I've captured all the little tidbits that bring the memories flooding back.

I apologize that my weeks are out of order. Not much I can do about that, I'm lucky enough to be part of the Sahlin Studio Creative Team. I get the opportunity to play with the most awesome products. At the same time, some of my pages are used as samples to showcase the product.  I'm so loving this opportunity, and using different digital designs keeps everything exciting and new.

I am continuously amazed at how much I love project life. I'm Nearly two years in [do you realize that to us project lifers, we're in Week 40... As in, there are only 12 weeks left in 2013...] That puts it into perspective a bit doesn't it?

Or it might run a chill down your spine...

Here is the week 30 spread:





Sahlin Studio Product used in Week 30:

Washi Tape No.3
Journal Cards - Summer
Acrylic Arrows
Aztec Summer
Glimmer Paper - Indian Summer

No comments: