Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Project Life - Week 33

It's taken two weeks, but we're back into routine again around here. It seems like summer was a long time ago... All the kids extra curricular activities have started up again. It seems like September hits, and you hit the ground running.

I'm trying to get myself somewhat organized, and into a routine. Easier said than done... I have so many things on my 'to do' list. I kind of hate to look at it actually. But I'm going to get things crossed off, one by one.

Last week I participated in Ali Edwards 'Week in the Life'. For anyone that hasn't heard about it, can check out her website here. I have been doing a week in the life since 2008. I love to look back and see how things have changed in the past 5 years. And they have changed. A lot. It's crazy how your every day just adjusts and morphs, as your kids get older. I'm so glad to have all those memories of my kids being little... They're not so little anymore... Having said that, one day I'll be looking back to these memories and remember them as 'little'.

I didn't download daily pictures. I couldn't fit that in. I hope to show a glimpse of my finished work. That's my goal anyway. 

Here are my week 33 project life pages:




These were created using the following Sahlin Studio Products:

Country Road Kit
Country Road Journal Cards
Country Road Word Art

I still love this project.

No comments: