Saturday, September 21, 2013

Project Life - Week 29

As we creep deeper into September, I have finally traded my flip flops for shoes and socks, and my capri pants and shorts for jeans and tights. Only just recently though, thank goodness. Last week it was still hot, and some parts of the province even broke records. The last few days however, there has been a bite in the wind, and the leaves are now beginning to change colour at an alarming rate.

Fall is gorgeous. But guess what it means? It means winter is around the corner...


It's no secret that I loathe winter...

So, looking back at these project life pictures, from week 29, smack dab in the middle of our summer, certainly put a smile on my face...


To include even more vacation pictures, I added an insert. I simply cut down one of the page protectors [Design D] I had to include the addition of the new royal baby. I left one of the pockets blank, so we could see the new royal family. I added confetti from Studio Calico and sewed the pocket shut.


To include the 2 - 6x4 size photos, the one of the new baby, and of the proud parents, again I cut down a page protector. I added some washi tap, so that I could punch holes in it and include it in my album. 

 Close up of the Left Hand Side:


Close up of the Right Hand Side: 


Still totally inspired every week to work on this project.

Sahlin Studio product used:

Washi Tape No. 2
Glimmer Paper - Indian Summer
Acrylic Arrows
Summer Journal Cards 
Aztec Summer - Elements

No comments: