Friday, July 12, 2013

Project Life - Weeks 22 - 23

I still adore this project. Sometimes, I get a little bit behind and get a bit frustrated, and think to myself, why are you doing this? Then I sit down with an album on my lap and I remember why I do this. Because I LOVE it. 

When I started this years album, I wanted rounded corners, and colours that ran to the edge of the photo. As I carried on, I quickly realized that I love the look of the crisp, clean, square corners, and white space surrounding all my photos.  For the most part, I've created my own templates in PSE 7. And, since May, I've added elements/papers/journal cards etc, from Sahlin Studio. On occasion I've used photo templates that are created in PicFrame app. I can select this to save the image size to 6x4 size, using the 3:2 ratio. It's pretty nifty. I also edit most of my iphone photos, using the PicTapGo app. I use my iphone way more than my Nikon D90. It's just so convenient, and I have it with me most of the time.

Products I used are listed at the bottom of this post.

Week 22: Both Pages
 
 Week 22: Left Side Close Up
 Week 22: Right Side Close Up
I love the confetti I added on this page. I printed off double-sided paper and used my EK Success confetti or Swiss Cheese punch. Love that I didn't have to fill in the entire 6x6 space with a  picture.

Week 23: Both Pages
 Week 23: Left Side Close Up
On this page I did a back stitch all the way around the heart. Just glancing at it, you probably wouldn't even know it was back stitched, but I know it was back stitched.  Love how it looks.

Week 23: Right Side Close Up



The following Sahlin Studio products were used:

Both week 22 and 23 I used the Melon Sorbet Line. The bundle includes elements, papers, journal cards and circular alphas. Love the colour and designs. 

No comments: