Wednesday, May 1, 2013

So Far Behind...

I think I'm first...

Oy.

Project Life has taken the back burner in recent weeks. I need to do some major catch up. It's funny, because as much as I love this project, every once in awhile I seem to get into a bit of a slump with it. I'm slump'in big time right now... I need to pull up my socks and get caught up. My last post was Week 12, we're currently on Week 20. I do have Week 13 completed, and pictures printed for Week 14.

When I get behind, I begin to feel overwhelmed. I'm not going to stress about it though. I'm going to do what I need to do to get caught up, and move forward. Just like that.

I'm going to be busy as a bee this weekend, I can tell that already.

And, my baby is going to be 8 years old tomorrow. Eight. And I'm saddened by it and joyful at the very same time.

I have decided that if I ever meet a Genie, and I was given 3 wishes, 2 of my wishes would be to go back to when my kids were infants, and spend a day with each individual child. Just done day. A day that I would and savour every second and every snuggle. [Fingers crossed, that I wouldn't get a fussy day]

My 3rd wish... Easy-Peasy, I'd love to be able to speak and understand every language on earth.

Here's a quick stroll down memory lane... Just one photo. Can't believe that tomorrow will mark 8 years of your life with us. I love you to the Moon and Back Sweet Girl...


I have some exciting news to share... It relates directly to my word for 2013, which was ACTION. I will explain more in the next few days.
 

No comments: