Thursday, October 4, 2012

Project Life: Weeks 37, 38 and 39

I can't believe it. This week I'm working on Week 40 of Project Life... Like, as we're 40 weeks in. You know, out of a 52 week year. That means only 12 weeks to go. [Now saying that, is depressing...] It it makes me realize how unprepared I am for Christmas so far. But then I remember I don't need to be prepared for Christmas at the moment, because it's only the first week of October... Week 40.

I can not tell you how much pleasure I have gotten out of doing this. Of keeping it up. There have been a couple of times, that I've somehow gotten a week or two behind, and it's a bit daunting... But then I sit down and catch up. Just like that. One thing, that has been a saving grace, is keeping a notebook to jot down the dates, and a thing or two that happened. You think you'll remember everything that  happens on a daily basis, but when you're 2 or 3 weeks behind, all the instagram pictures just look the same. And one thing you may want to know about instagram... As awesome as it is, it's not date specific... So if you want to remember something, trust me. Write. It. Down.


 



Well hello there you... She has wanted to be a number of things since the very idea of Halloween has come about. First a dead bride... Yeah, you read right. But that was met with a chilly reception. Then she thought she'd be an angry bird. Now, she wants to be a butterfly... Much better. Much. That really has nothing to do with Project Life, other than I see the angry bird costume in this photo... And that is what Project Life is all about... Capturing the Every Day. The same old, same old. Because there will be a day, when she will indeed want to be a dead bride, and met with a chilly reception or not, she will be. But for now... For now, she'll be a butterfly.

No comments: