Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Vintage Pictures

I've been watching, for quite some time now, people posting pictures on blogs and websites that are intended to look old, or vintage if you will. At first I thought, "Gee, really... Why would you want all your new pictures to look old?" I mistakenly thought it was a fad, but it has proven to be one of those "fads" that just seems to go on and on an on.

What I'm saying is, as time has worn on, slightly I'm more intrigued by the vintage look. Don't misunderstand me, I think it's highly unlikely that I'll change ALL my pictures to 'vintage'. But I suppose there is just cause to alter a few pictures... Or is there? I can't get my head around it. So, with out saying anything more, here is my take on vintage photos:

And I think the vintage idea looks neat, but the vibrant color of the original photograph looks awesome... So why am I changing these pictures? I don't know yet. And the jury is still out whether I love the look of it or not...

No comments: