Monday, June 13, 2011

11 on the 13th of June [a tad tardy this month]

Since last month was Madelyn's birthday, and I asked her 11 questions, this month I thought it would be fair to ask Mason the same questions. Of course, it's his birthday later this month.

1. If you could have any Super power, what would it be? Shape Shifting
2. What's your favourite song? Stereo Love by Edward Maya
3. How do you get to school? By a car
4. What your favourite lunch? Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
5. Where do you want to go on vacation? Legoland
6. What's your favourite fruit? Apples
7. What's your favourite TV show? Amazing Spies
8. What's your favourite day of the week? Saturday
9. Name two things you can't live without: Air and water
10. What's the best age to be and why? 8. Because I'm having a really nice time being 8.
11. What do you and your sister fight about? What to play.


I would also like to wish my Mother, a very Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday Mum!! Her actual birthday is today, however we celebrated last night. I made the most delish cake, I combined the cake of one recipe, and the icing of another, it was yummy!

We pulled out the sparklers. Why should the kids have all the fun?

Speaking of kids, here are the gruesome-twosome, with their Ama. Madelyn as usual, looks like a ragamuffin. Her hair looks great for the first 5 minutes on any given day! Mum, I hope you have a great year!

No comments: