Monday, February 28, 2011

Joy of Love: Days 24, 25 & 27

Day 24 Prompt: Where

This is the church we got married in. It has since changed names. I wish I would have taken a picture of it before that happened... [Though the plaque still reads the original name] It was kind of an odd church, there were 2 center aisles, with pews in the middle and on either side. It was a church we felt comfortable in. The minister was excellent. We continued going to the church until the minister left.

Day 25 Prompt: When you love them the most...

That was easy. When Barry was eating these dreadful candies [that him and the kids love] he gave this one to me. Of course, I said "Hold that thought", and quickly grabbed my camera. The fact that he still loves me, and would offer me this particular candy after we've been married for 12 1/2 years makes me love him even more!

Day 27 Prompt: What they say

Madelyn is ALWAYS on the search for a sweet treat of some sort. Her favourite is chocolate. She constantly tells us how her "dinner or lunch tummy is full, but her dessert tummy has lots of room". Last night she was in luck, our dessert was strawberries dipped in milk chocolate.

Sometimes she can say something without using any words at all.

No comments: