Wednesday, January 20, 2010

No Paper Yet

That's right. Since my last post, I haven't used one SINGLE paper towel. And I don't think Barry has either! [The ONLY reason for that mind you, is because I haven't been witness to a spill] I told him about my quest for a better earth, and he just rolled his eyes at me. It's safe to say he's not on-board.

In other news... To go along w/my documenting, I thought I'd add this to my monthly list as well. See how and if things change over the year. I thought if I keep up with my random 10 on the 10th day of each month in 2010, then I might as well do something fun for the 20th of each month. Fun stuff. So here is my:

For Today: Wednesday January 20th, 2010

Outside my window… It’s 7:30 pm it’s dark. I’m looking forward to the days getting longer.

I am thinking... it will be such a treat to get these kids into bed tonight.

I am thankful for... a warmer than usual January.

I am wearing… my old faithful black sweats, tank top, long sleeved tee and crocs. [Going to go and grab a hoodie, I’m ALWAYS so cold]

I am remembering... That it’s been a long time since I talked to JoAnn.

I am going... to pop some corn after these kids are in bed, and sit on the couch with the remote in my hand.

I am currently reading... Such a Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster

I am hoping... that my parents have a safe trip down south…

On my mind... I feel sick about the people in Haiti.

Noticing that... It is getting a bit easier, with the kids getting older.

Pondering these words... "I know God won’t give me more than I can handle. I just wish he didn’t trust me so much.” – Author Mother Theresa

From the kitchen... made a delicious banana bread cake. Won’t last long!

Around the house... Still in the process of de-cluttering. Have a pile of stuff in my bedroom that needs to be donated to the Salvation Army.

One of my favorite things... waking up to sunshine.


From my picture journal...

No comments: