Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sweet Memories

Ahhhh, looks whose feeling a bit nostalgic tonight... I can't believe this was already 4 1/2 years ago. My sweet baby girl.


I've been looking through some older photos, for yet another project I have in mind. [I should make 2010 the year of 'catching up'. But let's face it, that's just not me. I always have half a dozen things on the go!]
Any way, I always wanted to do this layout, it's scrap lifted from this amazing scrapbooker. She has all sorts of layouts posted on the 2peas website. (Hours at a time can be spent there, I'm speaking from experience)
I just knew I wanted to lift this layout when I saw it, which was months ago, maybe even years ago. I've looked and looked through old pics of both kids, and then suddenly, this afternoon, this picture of me and Mad popped up and I thought "That's it!" I got right to work. Have I mentioned I'm LOVING the digital thing? And who says you can't go back and scrap older pictures? Of course you can!
Switching gears, I'm trying to pin down my 'word' for 2010. Remember, my word for 2009 was choice? I can't say all the choices I made were terrific ones, but at least I made them! I think the year of choice went a lot better that 2008's word, discipline... Eeks, that one didn't fare too well. Just thinking about it makes me cringe.
Any way, I've got it narrowed down to a few... I have another day to ponder... I'll keep you posted.

No comments: