Saturday, May 16, 2009

Weekend Challenge

I'm the type of gal, who really thrives on a challenge. Especially a scrapbook one, so check this out. I'm going to attempt to do this challenge. Haven't decided whether I'll blog it, or do up a little mini album; perhaps I'll do both.
A friend of mine has also challenged me to something 'exercise' related. I'm going to get on my treadmill, for 7 days in a row. And the beauty of it is, I only have to do it for 10 mins at a time. What does that mean? Well, it means it's totally manageable. I won't get all sweaty, a shower most likely will not be involved, and I can fit it in any time of day. I'll start that on Monday. Like I said, I like a challenge! I'm still diligently doing the WW thing, and I've lost 13.something pounds. I've come to the realization that if I added exercise, I'm sure I'd see better results... But for some reason, I just loathe the idea. So, I'll start with a challenge, and go from there!

No comments: